Kåre Misje & Co AS is the holding company of the Misje Group. The management services are carried out in Misje Rederi AS. Chartering and operation are performed by Misje Chartering AS. Seamen are recruited by Misje Rederi Ltd in Kaliningrad.
Our ships are 100% owned by Misje Bulk AS and AMI AS – steel companies.
Together, these companies provide a complete package of services from chartering and operation to technical and financial management – a fully integrated ship owning group.
- Founded by Kåre Misje in 1956
- Coastal transport
- Weather ships
- First standby vessels in the North Sea
- Approx. 20 vessels in the 1980s
- Bulk and ro-ro ships in the 1990s
- Guard ship North Sea 2009 – 2015
- 15 dry cargo bulk vessels 4000 – 4700 DWT